By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for their families. Mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children. In these sacred responsibilities, fathers and mothers are obligated to help one another as equal partners.

-The Family: A Proclamation to the World

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Baby Fever

I had a friend blog about this and I thought "maybe I should too..."

Yesterday I was REALLY fed up with bills and people wanting money so I posted on my facebook
"So why can't things in life be free?"
Well someone that I am acquainted with commented with...
"blah blah blah blah.... Is this baby fever again?"
Yep, you read that right. Now correct me if I'm wrong... but I didn't know that not being able to have children naturally was considered baby fever.
It doesn't matter how many times you say things to people or tell them whats going on they will STILL open their mouths without thinking.
Now, if that person who posted that reads this... I'm not going to apologize, you need to think about a person situation before you say anything that might hurt feelings.

I'm surrounded by pregnant women and new babies EVERY WHERE its almost like they are popping out of thin air. And I know its not their fault that having children doesn't come easily for me. I just wish that people would think.
I'm strong, yes. But I'm not Super Woman and there are things I'm I just can't handle yet.

Thats the end of my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment