By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for their families. Mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children. In these sacred responsibilities, fathers and mothers are obligated to help one another as equal partners.

-The Family: A Proclamation to the World

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Struggle

This past two weeks has been an emotional roller coaster for me.
I'm surrounded by pregnant women... and new born's. And if there are any of them around... the talk always turns to babies or being pregnant.
I hate it.
Today was awesome... I was in a great mood! Ready to take on the world... I got to work and within 30 minutes my good day was shattered. I got asked "So, When are you guys gonna have kids? You better get a move on" I almost threw up. My response "Do you have 10,000 dollars?" She replied "No, why?" So I gave a blunt answer... "Because I can't have children naturally... I have to go through invitro in order for me to have children... And that costs $10,000..." She didn't have a response for that. And I don't blame her.
The ache in my soul has been like ten fold recently...


I pray every day for a miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment